Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Scrappy Nine Patch and a New Addition to the Shack!

My client made this beautiful Nine Patch quilt and it looks so nice with all the Fall colors in the yard.  She just wanted a simple pantograph design and picked 'Tickle'. She was very pleased when I took it to her today.

I also want to share a picture of the new addition my hubby built onto my Shack while I was away.  I have always wanted a screened in porch on the Shack so we could have a 'bug free' area to relax outside in the Summer and Fall.  Well Tim surprised me and built it while I was away and I was soooo excited when I saw it when I came home, I had no idea he was working on this project.  I am so lucky to have a loving handy hubby!! Now I have all Winter so decide on what color to stain it in the spring.  I see a nice wicker set with a quilt laying on it in there, don't you!
 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely addition to the Shack. It shall be a great place to sip tea and discussion quilting options with clients or enjoy evenings with all of your boys. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool addition to the Shack! I'd say you hit the jackpot this year for your birthday! You must have been a reall good girl :) Love the pattern on the nine-patch. Great job quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..He really missed you huh...lucky you, what a great surprise!

    ReplyDelete