Friday, March 25, 2011

New Domain


I keep telling myself "enough with the snow dyeing, what are you going to use it for".... but it's so much fun!!
I did this piece yesterday and used Burgandy and Cerulean Blue...hence the purple fabric.


 Actually the reason I wanted to post today is that I am excited to say that I got the domain name I wanted for my website.
*happy dance*
It is now all switched over so if you had the old one bookmarks please change it to this one.

Oh I almost forgot...here is my attempt at making a snowflake!  The Royal Blue that I used did not snow dye well so the design was pretty wishy washy but you can kinda see it, right?


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty snowflake :) Congrats on the domain name! Keep having fun with your dyes, you're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the domain name... so perfect! No wonder your doing the happy dance! You are so right about the snow dyeing being addictive... did some more as well. I really don't know what I am doing with all this fabric either but it sure is pretty. G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures with the ice is so fun to look at! And very cool snowflake!

    ReplyDelete