Sunday, January 27, 2013

Turning Twenty Quilt

raye1

This is Raye’s quilt and the pattern is from one of the Turning Twenty books, I believe it is from Turning Twenty...Again.   She used Bound to the Prairie fabrics by Kansas Troubles. I didn’t have to ask her about the fabrics as I made a quilt with the same fabrics about 6 years ago.

raye2

Raye asked for a loftier batting so I used Dream Puff and the panto is called Wildflower by Jodi Beamish.  I love the simple flower design on this panto as it really compliments the tiny flowers in the fabric collection.

Wildflower .0225 raye3

You can see the quilting very nicely on the backing fabric which has a tiny floral design as well.

raye5

2 comments:

  1. I really like the wildflower panto. It goes so well with the Kansas Troubles fabrics. I will have to remember its name. I am sure Raye will be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Kathy -- and I always admire the ice shots! Love those Kansas Troubles fabrics and I agree that panto is perfect for it!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete