Thursday, October 31, 2013

Blogathon Canada!!

blogathon_badge_2013

I’m so excited to share the news that I have been asked to host the Manitoba section of the next Blogathon Canada.  If you missed it last year  Blogathon Canada is a week long celebration of Canadian Quilting Blogs and has been created by Sew Sisters Quilt Shop. 

How does Blogathon Canada work?   Well starting November 18 and running to November 23 each day two host bloggers will introduce themselves and share their work on their blogs.  They will also include a list of blogs from their province that you can visit as well. The host bloggers will also host a giveaway of some of their favourite goodies from Sew Sisters…I’m sure you can guess what I picked for a giveaway but I’m not telling yet!   This time Sew Sisters has teamed up with Aurifil, Northcott and Robert Kaufman to bring us some great giveaway prizes! Check out  Sew Sisters Quilt Shop blog for more info and see how you can join the party! 

If you live in Manitoba and have a quilting blog that you would like added to my days list please leave a comment with you blog address or send me an email and I’ll make sure your included in the party!

Here’s the Schedule

Monday, November 18 – BC – Holly of  Holly's Red Bike

Monday, November 18 – BC – Heather of Winding Bobbins

Tuesday, November 19 – Maritimes – Adrienne of Chezzetcook Modern Quilts

Tuesday, November 19 -  Maritimes – Marjorie of Marjorie's Busy Corner

Wednesday, November 20 – AB – Katherine of Sew Me Something Good

Wednesday, November 20 – AB – Andrea of Urban Quilt Works

Thursday, November 21 – SK – Flo of Butterfly Quilting

Thursday, November 21 – MB – Kathy of Tamarack Shack    * That’s me!*

Friday, November 22 – QC – Izzy of Dizzy Quilts

Friday, November 22 – Territories – Danielle of A Geeky Crafty Life

Saturday, November 23 – ON – Jackie of Jackie's Art Quilts

Saturday, November 23 – ON – Krista of Krista Quilts

5 comments:

  1. Yay! This is going to be sew much fun. I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Winnipeg and I'd love to be added to the blogathon!! I'm Trina at Will Cook for Shoes - www.willcookforshoes.ca

    I also Will Sew for Shoes. ;)

    Thanks so much!

    Trina
    tgallop@mts.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to following you! Fellow host blogger=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy! Great to meet you, I think we are going to have a ton of fun being hosts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads-up, Kath. I'll be sure to follow! (Got your snowshoes out?) :-)

    ReplyDelete