Friday, May 30, 2014

International Round Robin – Third Round

Bronwyn

You might remember that I’m doing a Round Robin with Lori, Desley and Bronwyn and we just finished our third round which was to put the block on-point and add the WOW factor.   We didn’t disappoint, they all look GREAT!!    I was working on Bronwyn’s this time and added a Celtic appliqué design.

Desley RR 006

Lori worked on Desley’s block and an added a quarter Dresden to each corner.   It looks so nice and leaves a lot of room for Desley to quilt in!  :)

Kathy

Desley worked on my block and added interlocking borders design and repeated my center star in the corners.  Love it!!

Lori

And Bronwyn worked on Lori’s block and hand appliquéd those fun feather shapes that look like colourful water splashes using her hand dyed fabrics.

I’m so impressed with how these are turning out.  There is one more round and I just received Lori’s block from Bronwyn yesterday so I better get Bronwyn’s block off to Desley next week!  

7 comments:

  1. Everyone's Round Robin block is looking pretty fantastic. I am looking forward to seeing the next round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look top notch. Those applique feathers look so bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow They are all spectacular in their own way. I would have a hard time choosing a favorite. Will look forward to seeing the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice to see all the different approaches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive, all four are so amazing and I love the colour choices. It is clear these are all experienced, talented quilters. Every choice for the Wow factor is so "right" it's hard to believe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You would all have to be very pleased with how your round robin is progressing. They look great.

    ReplyDelete