Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy Canada Day!

canada
It’s Canada Day and after a few days of rain the sun came out just in time for the holiday!   I have done a bit of quilting and finished Rae’s Baby Charm Quilt,  you can find the tutorial for it on the Oh, Fransson’s! blog here.  I only have one more quilt to do but I’m waiting on some white fabric to dye for the backing so that might get done later in July.   I have a few of my own projects to work on this summer, I have three quilt tops that need quilting and who knows how many new projects I’ll start!  :)
rae1
I used the Flourish pantograph, white So Fine thread and Quilter’s Dream Blend batting.
rae2 rae3 rae4
Happy Canada Day!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty wee quilt and love your choice of quilting design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed. This post was a day late arriving on my "Reader"........a belated Happy Canada Day to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete